Scenes that stand out in Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
* Aditi's parents and Jai's discussion on the engagement. Funny!
* Aditi wonders how the 5 years passed by. "On the phone beta" says Jai's mom.
* Scene between Amit and Aditi, his confession. Heart warming and brilliant!
* Aditi begins to realise her love for Jai only when Manjari Phadnis enters the scene. The jealousy, sadness and regret is executed and performed perfectly.
* When Amit takes Aditi into his room.
* Scenes between Jai's mother and his dead father (he talks from a portrait). Hilarious!
* The chemistry between the gang of 6 friends.
* Honestly I didnt like the climax, but the performance by Genelia and Imraan, when surrounded by the cops, makes an impact.
I can just go on and on, great moments make a great movie and Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na has simply fantastic moments in abundance.
You can rate Bollywood Movies (including this one) and help other users know how good it was? On watch Bollywood Movies online, we try to help users know the rating of all Bollywood Movies so they can make an informed decision before watching them. Please rate this video now and contribute to the iwatchbollywood.com community.
Watch Bollywood Movies Online is the best place to watch Bollywood Movies online for free. We do our best to bring you the most up to date selection of the latest Bollywood Movies that are available on the internet. Free Bollywood Movies only from iwatchbollywood.com.
This page was cached on September 2, 2014, 11:49 am -8:00 GTM