Scenes that stand out in Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
* Aditi's parents and Jai's discussion on the engagement. Funny!
* Aditi wonders how the 5 years passed by. "On the phone beta" says Jai's mom.
* Scene between Amit and Aditi, his confession. Heart warming and brilliant!
* Aditi begins to realise her love for Jai only when Manjari Phadnis enters the scene. The jealousy, sadness and regret is executed and performed perfectly.
* When Amit takes Aditi into his room.
* Scenes between Jai's mother and his dead father (he talks from a portrait). Hilarious!
* The chemistry between the gang of 6 friends.
* Honestly I didnt like the climax, but the performance by Genelia and Imraan, when surrounded by the cops, makes an impact.
I can just go on and on, great moments make a great movie and Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na has simply fantastic moments in abundance. This summary has been brought to you by watch Bollywood Movies online website, iwatchbollywood.com.
You can use the search bar on the top right of iwatchbollywood.com to search for all Bollywood Movies? This bar can help you watch Bollywood Movies online for free faster than browsing for Bollywood Movies. By default, this search engine will also look within the Bollywood Movies descriptions and keywords to return the best match for your given terms.
Watch Bollywood Movies Online is the best place to watch Bollywood Movies online for free. We do our best to bring you the most up to date selection of the latest Bollywood Movies that are available on the internet. Free Bollywood Movies only from iwatchbollywood.com.
This page was cached on September 23, 2014, 7:24 pm -8:00 GTM